High end Class D amps?

Just an observation and a question. Are there 'high end' Class D amps out there that are just as good as Class A, A/B amps? I realize that's a sensitive question to some and I mean no disrespect---but whenever I see others' hifi systems on social media, all of the amps are A or A/B. There's always Pass, McIntosh, Moon, Luxman, Accuphase, etc. Where are the Class Ds? For folks out there that want more power for less efficient speakers and can't afford the uber expensive Class As, A/Bs, what is there to choose from that's close to those brands? Thanks
bluorion
The Starke AD4.320 isn't sold out, is it simply backordered until the end of December.  https://shop.starkesound.com/products/starke-sound-ad4-amplifier  Pricing is still $839 shipped.  I hooked the AD4.320 up to my Moabs today and liked it better than the PS Audio S300s that are on that system.  

Listen to Ric!  He knows what's up.

I had Emerald Physics 100.2SE monos (with custom fuses), which I replaced with PS Audio M700 monos, which sounded quite good, but I couldn't resist that Ric introduced his EVS 1200 dual mono IcePower AS1200 module based amp with a 30 day guarantee. Twice the power for my ~ 20 x 35 x 12 room. Similar $$$$, but no comparison.

Im still waiting on the Voyager GaN amp. What little I know is that it is mostly a ground up design. Lots of trial and errors. Im still looking forward to receiving it, but even less convinced that it can be that much better than my EVS1200. Time will tell

hth
mdiaz

I think a lot of people would be interested in your impressions of the PSA 1200s. Personally, I do not feel the need for tubes in my system, my EVS 1200 is not harsh, unless the recording is

Consider starting a thread