High end Class D amps?

Just an observation and a question. Are there 'high end' Class D amps out there that are just as good as Class A, A/B amps? I realize that's a sensitive question to some and I mean no disrespect---but whenever I see others' hifi systems on social media, all of the amps are A or A/B. There's always Pass, McIntosh, Moon, Luxman, Accuphase, etc. Where are the Class Ds? For folks out there that want more power for less efficient speakers and can't afford the uber expensive Class As, A/Bs, what is there to choose from that's close to those brands? Thanks
bluorion
You've got to wonder why the LSA Voyager has been announced as imminent for getting on for a year now, but is still forthcoming.
Hi end class D is an oxymoron like:
Random order
Alone together 
Jump shrimp 
 Only choice 
Small crowd 
Just looked at the Starkrimson GaN mono. Looks very good and great specs. GaN can switch faster. I am surprised that there are no Silicon Carbide based power amps. I am power hungry though and 100W is too low for my setup.
Wow.  Class D haters.  There are Class D amps that suck and SS amps that suck.  It is in the implementation, to a point, without having to discuss which is the Holy Grail.  I had PS Audio Hybrid tube / Class D M700's.  Replaced them with a used Classe CA-2300 SS amp which was much better. (to me, all the reasons etc). Replaced the Classe SS amp with a pair of used Mola Mola Kaluga's. Class D with awesome implementation. Blew away the Classe SS amp.  Now I have Audionet Max SS amps.  Guess what?  Superior to the Mola Mola's but at a cost.
Just because there is a 'module' does not make all Class D amps equal.
And there is much more than just measurements.  Listen at a given price point and decide for yourself.  Pros and Cons always. My Kaluga's are still looking beautiful in our family room, driving Salon 2's extremely well.  And the Revel's are power hungry.  It would take a big amp or big pair of amps for SS to beat them. I know; I have such a large pair in my basement and love them too! Happy Holidays!
Ken