Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
hifi28

Welcome! Good to see your posts. Take your time and read through this thread for more information on the 3.6 speaker. I look forward in reading more about your musical tastes and system.

Happy Listening!
thoft

I have heard Arcam gear with Analysis Plus (not sure about the models) and Nordost Blue Heaven cabling only. I really like their FMJ cd players.

Happy Listening!
@jafant i have a line on a pair of fpb-350mc monos within an hour of me. Hopefully I can work something out with the guy. Also my luxman just made it into the states and went through (luckily) a fast approval process in us customs. I’m excited to see this thing on my rack.
thoft

Excellent! Those FPB 350 MC are incredible. At least ask the seller for a demo just to hear the presentation and sound. Luxman is making a fierce comeback here in the U.S. Keep me posted and have fun!

Happy Listening!
beetlemania

have you upgraded the stock fuse(s) in your AX-5/20 ?

Happy Listening!