I want to open a store in Hong Kong.

I am planning to move to Asia, where I want to start my own business selling audio equipment from the USA. Has anyone done something like this. If you have experience, give advice. What about licensing of copyright equipment?
rw125
Thanks jond, next time someone accuses me of having a big head I will remind them it was me transformed the global economy and political landscape with nothing more than thought and word. They say the pen is mightier than the sword. Behold my mighty sword!
"They say the pen is mightier than the sword."

Aren't we lucky that nobody uses a pen anymore? On Audiogon, at least.
Rixthetrik nailed it with his description of Hong Kong. I lived four years in the PRC with just a 25 minute ferry ride to HK.  Loved visiting the city almost every weekend.
The handover from the Brits occurred while I was there and some HK merchants I knew were freaking about it.  I can’t imagine a more competitive or costly place to start a business, but it sure would be exciting.
"I can’t imagine a more competitive or costly place to start a business, but it sure would be exciting."

If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere...
OMG, just when you think you have a handle on how dumb someone is you are reminded there is no lower bound on human intelligence. 

Then again this particular someone is in a class of his own. Well technically not class, there is none, more like study hall. And not the cool Say Anything study hall either more like Fast Times at Ridgemont.  

HCQ can be ordered from insulinhub.com in the UK where it is sold over the counter. This is where I got mine back in March. Kind of glad I do have it since if I do get it (which I did not, one fake test result to the contrary) I know from experience how hard it is to get your own doctor to give you the proper treatment. The price is higher than it should be but cheap insurance and the customer service second to none. When mine got held up in US Customs the guy apologized even though it wasn't his fault- and shipped me another one! The second shipment arrived before the first, I wound up with a two-fer.