I want to open a store in Hong Kong.

I am planning to move to Asia, where I want to start my own business selling audio equipment from the USA. Has anyone done something like this. If you have experience, give advice. What about licensing of copyright equipment?
rw125
I wouldn't go there because China plans to take over Hong Kong in the next 4 years
For perhaps the first time I can substantially agree with MC.

Does ANYONE think to compare "normal" non accident death rates, maybe by age or other risk group factors, to "current" death rates?

Until very recently I worked as a medical facility professional, and not ignore COVID, but most of the patients I observed with COVID had MULTIPLE health issues to contend with that were likely significant factors. On a personal level, being over 60, my confirmed "infection" resulted in minimal symptoms. My mid 80s father also had limited impact. 

My sympathies to anyone who has lost a loved one during this but there is ZERO doubt in my mind that ALL sides have turned this into as much, or more, of a political issue than a medical issue. And we are NOT being provided with any reliable, statistically validated information regarding the DIFFERENTIAL impact(s).
@dill 

The OP joined AudiogoN today.

thus my reply below... guys falling prey to troll pranks yet again 

..........................................................................................................

'it is easy peasy... so many rich folk there wanting hifi gear, with no good places to buy any

please let us know how it goes'