Buchardt A500, KEF LS50 Wireless, etc. What are your top 3 downsides?

I'm seeing reviews popping up recently for the new version of the KEF LS50 wireless and the Buchardt A500. PS Audio is working on a wireless speaker, too, I gather. Specific models don't really matter. I'm interested in the general approach these products represent.

What you would you list as the top three most important minuses for investing in these speakers as the system? Sonic quality? Likelihood to become outdated by newer technologies? Lack of choice regarding DAC, etc?

Or, if it's really hard to come up with major downsides for these types of speakers, are they harbingers of a larger shift for audiophiles?

I don't have a bias, here. More interested in drawing out your views and experience.
128x128hilde45
So, that's another option. This thread has become a  mere "shootout" between active speakers. ok.
1. when the manufacturer no longer makes that model, or amp replacement inside, the whole unit becomes a throw-away. i.e. think old subs, "oh, we don’t make that model any more, we’ll give you a discount on new model".

2. one small thing goes wrong inside, you get to pay to ship it back to fix it. Waiting time, hope they will be around long enough to fix the proprietary technology. It’s not like separates with shared parts in common.

3. expect class D sound, "a new model is coming out" merry-go-round. It's not tube!  :) 
@decooney When one small thing went wrong with the A500s Mads sent me out a new module, which contains all of the electronics inside one small box. It took about three days to arrive and five minutes to install. Didn't ship anything back nor did I ever pay for shipping. 
Good company. We'll see how long they last, but the issue has more to do with a complex array of internal and specifically matched components not becoming outdated. 
If you're worried about something being outdated get Genelec they still service speakers from the 80's.