Buchardt S400 Special Edition speakers -- any impressions?

I have been a devotee of Spatial Audio speakers for several years, thinking I would never move on from them. However, I heard these speakers in a system with a great front end last year and was blown way with the tonality and detailed soundstage they presented.  I got a pair a week ago and they are really excellent speaker for $2700.  They clearly go deeper in the LF than my Spatials and have a tremendous soundstage, with pinpoint accuracy of the instruments.  They perform similar to the Dynaudio C-1 Contour and Joseph Audio Pulsars for a fraction of their cost. 

I'd be keen to see if anyone else has any experience with them. 
whitestix
I've only heard one negative review on these. But I have heard from those who've had both the S300 has even more bass (which I can see). Most *do* compare it to Dynaudio (makes sense given its DNA), so in comparison, seems to be a bargain.

I was considering a pair when I was downsizing. Then, I suddenly moved and am looking at something a little larger. Go fig. Enjoy!
Hello whitestix,

the Buchardt speakers are fine speakers and I have heard from ears I trust that the upgraded versions fix some of the issues the originals did - namely that if you paired them wrong it was easy to get an unpleasant edge to the music. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy them!

uncle_monkey, if you are looking for something larger that improves upon the Buchardt type of sound, I’d like to suggest the Rosso Fiorentino Elba as an option. Zero Fidelity released their review of it last week and gave it great praise. He was one of the first to get the Buchardt speakers in the US and considers the Elba as a very logical step to upgrade to.

For full transparency, I am the US distributor. I am sharing his thoughts and not my own.
@whitestix have you heard these against the originals? I have yet to hear the OG’s but wasn’t surprised at a revised version. I WAS surprised at the new price though.

also very curious as to how this goes for you as I’ve been eyeballing used M3 Turbo S as I’m supper curious about OB speakers. 
@whitestix

Congrats on the Buchardts...it is interesting how these guys seemed to come out of the clear blue offering products that pretty much everyone agrees sound really good.

How would you describe the size of the soundstage comparison with the spatials....by that I mean extending beyond the speakers...left, right and height??
Snapsc,
The Buchardts have an astonishing soundstage, rivaling that of the Spatials.  I clearly think former has more inner detail and are just so tonally pure.  Noticable with the Buchardts is how incredible quick they are with no hangover, if you get my meaning.  They allow you to "look through" the music in an astonishing way.  Their bass response defies belief for their size and they do play very loud with no hint of distortion.  
IIRC, they require a minimum of 100 hours play time to come to full bloom. Check back in!