MM Cartridge Talk

What’s your favorite MM cartridge and why? Bonus points if you compare your favorite to other MM carts you’ve tried and how they differ. 
jimmy225
I just got a Clearaudio Charisma V2. The only other recent MM cartridges I can compare it too are the 2M Black and the AT VM95ML. It is slightly on the dark side but not at all muddy in the bass like the VM95ML. It is extraordinarily detailed for an MM and more dynamic than any MC I have used. I have not heard it get harsh yet. Female voices are smooth. Cymbals sound just right. I was listening to Buster Williams Audacity last night and the system was doing a great impersonation of the Regattabar. 
The Charisma is a special cartridge. It gives back the intensity missing many MC cartridges without giving up much in terms of detail and high frequency performance. The overall effect is a touch darker but noticeably more dynamic. Tracking has been faultless so far.  

my fave for years has been the grace f9 with various different original or aftermarket styli

have tried many others - nagaokas, goldrings, of course various audio technica, ortofon, clearaudios - always come back to the grace with its warm open natural sound
Dear @jimmy225 :  Which your target with this tread? what do you want fo find out when each one of us own way different room/systems to yours?

Do you want to buy 2-3 MM cartridges and try to find out the best ones or just for fun?

Appreciated your answer.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

I currently use a 2M Black and like it a lot but want to hear what other people are using and why they like what they’ve got. No website has everything and the number of good sites shrinks every year. It makes it hard to know what options are out there without talking to others
Shure V15mkVmr! This might still be the best of the sonically-limited MM-principle cartridges. I have a NOS one still in the box. The MC-principle cartridges surpassed MM types long ago (Ortofon SPU, EMT ...).