Pass XA 25 or Bryston 3B3?

Both available lightly used for about $3700.  For use with Classe DR 5 preamplifier and Joseph Audio Pulsars in a medium sized room (13' by 16").

Any opinions or experience?
bobbydd
The Pulsars have been measured at 83dB sensitivity. See Stereophile review. I am interested in the Pass XA-25 as am amp to drive my Tannoy Sterlings.  I am currently using a BEL 1001 MK5 (50wpc). Almost purchased a used pair of Pulsars for my 12.5 x 14.5' room however did not due to the low sensitivity. Pulsars are an easy load impedance wise however. I think of them needing watts more than current. 
Post removed 
The Adcom is the weak link in the system, results in some unnatural brightness and hardness to the sound. Also less dimensional.
@bobbydd I think both the Bryston 3B3 and Pass XA25 will help with that, with the Pass maybe being too much of a change.

That being said, I agree with the other posters that having only 25W/ch versus 200W/ch is a big difference and would lean me towards the Bryston unless you are absolutely sure 25W/ch is sufficient headroom.
For what it's worth, I owned an Adcom 555 decades ago and have a 4B3 now. You will hear and appreciate the difference, the "cubed" series being some of Bryston's most mellow amps -- softer sounding than my beloved 14BSST of years ago, but detailed and spacious for sure. I auditioned a non-class-A Pass amp before choosing the Bryston. I liked the Pass a lot, but the heat was unbearable in my room. The latest Brystons run quite cool and have great sound.

I didn't think the Pass was better than the Bryston or vice-versa. To my ears, the Bryston is more neutral, in a good way; the Pass, a little romantic, in a lovely way.