1st Album you Ever Owned?

I hope this topic stirs up some great memories and further sharing of good music.
What was the first vinyl "LP" album you ever owned?

Mine was "Maynard '64" (Maynard Furgeson).  I was 10 and learning to play trumpet, and my dad bought this album for me.  He worked a lot, so it was really cool that he took the time to chase it down.

I cherished it and still have it, but it didn't take long to learn there was much better jazz out there.  In all fairness, I grew up listening to my parents playing Glenn Miller, Louis Armstrong and Tommy Dorsey - a pretty decent start given the general lack of recognition in the white middle class as to how African culture had molded the music they loved.

Please share your first LP experience!
keegiam
Ist Album: Chuck Berry — I forget the LP title but it had "Maybelline".

2nd Album: Chopin Ballades, played by Artur Rubinstein.

Same day, two different stores, four buses, thirteen years old.
"Sweet Child" by The Pentangle....*S*  The IBC double album.

Still have it, still nicely playable and enjoyable....;)

My 'go to' anytime the current pile gets moved in a major fashion and gets 'reset'...
The sound track to Goldfinger! 1964! I was twelve and had recently seen the movie. Loved the title song sung by Shirley Bassey! What a great spy movie! My parents were in King's Department Store in Stamford, CT and I asked my folks if I could get the Goldfinger LP. They said yes! I was overjoyed! $3.24! Taken home to be played on the GE stereo console in the living room! My second LP purchase shortly after was the Dr.No sound track. Again, after seeing the movie! How about Ursula Andress walking out of the water wearing that white bikini! Wow!