All New Magico A5 Loudspeakers // Biggest "BANG" For Your BUCK On The Market ?!

Some are saying these A5's are Giant Killers ! 
As GOOD as the M Series ?... 
Sound Stage Review coming Soon ! 
 Not connected with Magico in any way

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/blogging-on-audio/201-howard-kneller/904-first-look-and-listen-magicos-new-a5-loudspeaker

highend666
Currently driving my A5's with a Luxman M900U amp ( 150 watts/side @ 8 ohms, 300 watts per side @ 4 ohms ). This combo is offering me audio bliss. The speakers simply vanish.
May I ask again for B&W 802d3 - Magico comparisons.
Note that the B&W's have diamond tweeters, the Magico a5 series does not, the B&W's use extensively researched midrange cones with variable thickness, and the Magico's A5 a 'new' carbon-type midrange cone.  

Does B&W intentionally favor midrange bloom over midrange detail ?
Everyone chill!  Listen, choose and enjoy 😊. I have owned a very large swath of the high end over the past 30 years.  So very much goes into a decision to prefer one component over another.  Bias, available funds, room acoustics, cables, electrical, musical preferences, mood, imagined goals and of course...the source(CD, SACD,HI REZ, TURNTABLE)!  An infinite number of combinations could satisfy the average audiophile.  Each of us are unique and thoroughly sure that our Acoustic World View is the correct one.  Enjoy your choices and leave the hate at the door 👌🏻
You guys crack me up.  Probably most of you with comments never owned the speakers and maybe only heard them at a dealer or at a show if that.  The cost to make a product is not cheap.  Could Magico charge less - could they use a cheaper design maybe - I don't know how they arrived at what they do but nothing is cheap.  Dealers eat up about 40% of the price.  So if your cost is 20% they are making more than you do  It takes time to try and make the best product at each price point and then stay relevant for a period of time.  You guys act like there is no competition or that we all hear things the same.  I went to a demonstration of recordings where the record materials were different.  The majority of people selected the same recording that I felt sounded better.  BUT there were one or two guys who did not agree.  I understood their reasoning but the majority felt the other recoding was much better.  Even the person doing the demonstration explained why it was better in technical terms.  So to each his own.

I actually was at a persons home this past Thursday to hear the Magico M6 speakers.  He has a mega buck system.  I personally would not have chosen his matching components.  He uses all SS and I prefer tubes. So what I heard with the Magico speakers, my Vandersteen model 5As cannot reproduce no matter what components I would select. They just cannot do the same thing.  That being said, because of the system, I did not find the Magicos as engaging.  That is my opinion.  I wish that I could have brought my stuff over and hooked them up so I could evaluate the Magicos in the system system.  To me it was not the speakers as much as what sound that I prefer and I am familiar with to what sound I has hearing.  Cost difference between the speakers is very big but I can wait until he moves on to something else and gives me a deal on the speakers!

Happy Listening.