All New Magico A5 Loudspeakers // Biggest "BANG" For Your BUCK On The Market ?!

Some are saying these A5's are Giant Killers ! 
As GOOD as the M Series ?... 
Sound Stage Review coming Soon ! 
 Not connected with Magico in any way

https://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php/blogging-on-audio/201-howard-kneller/904-first-look-and-listen-magicos-new-a5-loudspeaker

highend666
@camb the A5 is a flagship speaker for the A-series, capable of handling up to 1000W and playing full-range as loud as you need it. But it isn’t just capable of playing louder and deeper than the A3—it actually sounds better than the A3 because of the improved driver technology.

In the S-series, the analogous speaker in terms of range and output is the S5 MkII at ~2x the price of the A5.
Currently driving my A5's with a Luxman M900U amp ( 150 watts/side @ 8 ohms, 300 watts per side @ 4 ohms ). This combo is offering me audio bliss. The speakers simply vanish.
May I ask again for B&W 802d3 - Magico comparisons.
Note that the B&W's have diamond tweeters, the Magico a5 series does not, the B&W's use extensively researched midrange cones with variable thickness, and the Magico's A5 a 'new' carbon-type midrange cone.  

Does B&W intentionally favor midrange bloom over midrange detail ?
Everyone chill!  Listen, choose and enjoy 😊. I have owned a very large swath of the high end over the past 30 years.  So very much goes into a decision to prefer one component over another.  Bias, available funds, room acoustics, cables, electrical, musical preferences, mood, imagined goals and of course...the source(CD, SACD,HI REZ, TURNTABLE)!  An infinite number of combinations could satisfy the average audiophile.  Each of us are unique and thoroughly sure that our Acoustic World View is the correct one.  Enjoy your choices and leave the hate at the door 👌🏻