Constant noisy tubes maybe go solid state?

I have a Quicksilver Line Stage Preamp (12AT7) mated to an Odyssey Khartago Stereo. Overall I like it. Way too much gain but I digress. Weeks after receiving it I rolled in a few different tubes, kinda fun to color the sound signature. I liked rhe RXA black plates I got and those stuck around for more than a year. They started going microphonic and making noises so I ordered another pair (noisy) then another different vendor (blasts of white noise) and another set that arrived today (one is noisy as holy hell and one seems fine).

So where does one order preamp quality tunes that are quiet? Is there something I’m not requesting when ordering? Maybe dump
snd go solid state? I’m trying to be humorous because I’m pissed. Ha.
gochurchgo
@gochurchgo

first of all, glad you have quiet tubes in the unit working now... that’s good

second, brent is a good guy, good vendor, bends over backwards to get it right... bear in mind tubes get shipped in little boxes that usps etc love to throw around like nerf footballs... i seriously doubt brent would send a noisy tube on purpose if the customer was buying quiet ones...

viva guys are ok, they are commodity vendors (with decent prices) - they get stuff from tube factory xx and yy and they fill a customer order - but they don’t do extra value-added testing in house - like upscale, brent, andy and jim do in their shops as far as i am aware
Also just received a set of noisy tubes from Brent Jesse in my first attempt at tube rolling - will report back on the resolution. 
Quick silver preamps are known for running bias hot.
call Brent Jesse recording ,he can tell you exactly which NOS 
military tube would be best they are far more heavy duty and will last for at least several years  , I hav3 been there done that.
Like a few others not a fan of the sound of JJ tubes. Been pleased with tubes from Brent Jessee.
You can go solid state.  Then you would be moving from constantly noisy tubes that can easily be replaced with quieter tubes or you can go with constantly noisy solid state devices that can't easily be replaced.