Cartridge recommendations under $2500

Since auditioning cartridges is so difficult I’m looking for advise on MC cartridges that should pair well with my equipment. I’m looking for transparency with a bit of warmth and I’m ok buying a low hour used cartridge from a reputable source. My equipment includes:

Linn LP12 with Mose Hercules, Cirkus and Ittok (Effective Mass 11.5g)
ARC PH7 Phono Amp
ARC LS25 MKii Pre Amp
ARC VT200 Power Amp
Raido C1.1 Speakers
Shunyata Alpha Helix Power Cables
Morrow SP7 Speaker Cables
Morrow MA7 Interconnects
Morrow PH7 Phono Cable

Some cartridges I’ve been researching include:
Ortofon Cadenza Black
Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
Lyra Kleos
Koetsu Rosewood
Koetsu Black Goldline
Hana ML

I want to keep the cost under $2,500 and I’m not in a position to upgrade the turntable / tonearm at this time. Oh...and my current cartridge is a Linn Asaka for what it’s worth.

Thanks in advance for your collective advise. I hope this is enough to get the ball rolling.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbstakston
Koetsu Black is entry level Koetsu cartridge, all information about this model available online, there are many people explain why it's an entry level of Koetsu. 
I am a Lyra fan but not that familiar with the Kleos.  I have not heard the AT ART7 or ART9, but they seem to get a lot of positive comments.  The ART7 might have a little too low output to work well with that ARC phono stage.
I love my AT-33PTG/II for $500 from 2juki on eBay.  Many great reviews for both cartridge and seller, many saying best cartridge under $1000.  Is a low MC microline and is an excellent and accurate tracker.  Might be worth a try and then buy more vinyl with your $2000 extra. :)
Given your arm the Ortofon cadenza Black is the easy winner at your price point. I like the Kleos a lot but it is over your price point. Do not buy used cartridges. You never know what you are getting.  The Koetsu's are too stiff for your arm and are not the best trackers. The Hana is nowhere near the Ortofon in performance. The Clearaudio Concerto V2 is a thought if you do not mind your cantilever sticking out in the breeze. Clearaudio and their representatives do a first class job in taking care of their customers. The Vanden den Hul MC 1 Special is another fine cartridge in your price range. It is hard to beat the Ortofon in this price range. I would go with it.
The Hana is not the ultimate...but start there. It's fine. And compatible. And resellable. Learn from it and leap in :)