Are the new Ohm Walsh speakers Audiophile quality?

Considering buying the Ohm Walsh 2000 Tall but very few reviews has me questioning there quality. Any thoughts?
sixsigmaguy
Regarding the ohm design:

If you took any two channel speakers and pointed their drivers down toward the floor, would you not in effect fill the room with music without being able to point to the source, blind folded, so to speak?
Could be.  Try it and see. Some designs aim their drivers up down and all around trying to achieve that effect.  See the Ohm I, a predecessor to the Walsh CLS design for an example. 
I had the OHM I for 39 years and had the drivers up graded. I loved them but the Walsh is a more modern design and I will keep my 5000,'s
Stringreen (a year ago), a friend had the early Ohm A's, in 1972. It was the most clear-sounding speaker I had ever heard. It was about as big as a small refrigerator, each. Then Ohm held a world premier event of that first Walsh speaker, not too far from my home.

After hearing my friend's A's, I wanted an Ohm A someday for its sound and because its operating theory makes sense. No crossovers, time accurate. I wound up settling for the Ohm F, a more affordable and more practical Walsh speaker. Still have Ohm Walsh speakers today, after several upgrades.
I had a set of Ohm Fs back in 1975 and still remember their magical ability to set an absolutely crystalline image that hung in space. I currently have a set of Ohm 1000s, purchased about 2 years ago, that are excellent, though not quite as magical as my memories of the Fs. However, I'm not sure how much of that is due to my naive impressionability 45 years ago versus my current more experienced self (and certainly aged hearing....)

As for quality, my Ohm 1000s are nicely built and well finished, and have worked superbly with no issues for the past two years.