1st Album you Ever Owned?

I hope this topic stirs up some great memories and further sharing of good music.
What was the first vinyl "LP" album you ever owned?

Mine was "Maynard '64" (Maynard Furgeson).  I was 10 and learning to play trumpet, and my dad bought this album for me.  He worked a lot, so it was really cool that he took the time to chase it down.

I cherished it and still have it, but it didn't take long to learn there was much better jazz out there.  In all fairness, I grew up listening to my parents playing Glenn Miller, Louis Armstrong and Tommy Dorsey - a pretty decent start given the general lack of recognition in the white middle class as to how African culture had molded the music they loved.

Please share your first LP experience!
keegiam
Can't remember but here are some of the earliest.....
Stones "Goats Head Soup"
Chicago "V"
C S N ( sailboat cover)

The 5th Dimension* ‎– The Age Of Aquarius. At the age of 10. I’ve been collecting albums for over 50 years now. :-)
At 10! Holy crap! All I could do at 10 was drool over dad's copy of Whipped Cream and Other Delights https://985thejewel.com/2019/09/12/meet-the-whipped-cream-lady-from-one-of-the-most-iconic-album-cov...Well okay drool may not be quite accurate but this is a family website!