Anyone tried the Ortofon Concorde century Cartridge?

I am able to get a great deal on a new one. I know the 40th anniversary model is based on the ortofon Blue. However, I'm not certain what the century model is based on. KAB does a combo with sys40 stylus that is basically a Ortofon Black. 

The silver looks nice with a Technics 1200 GR (my TT). 

Any thoughts?
aberyclark
@rauliruegas it's possible to think dollar signs and take care of the client. You're not good a business man if you don't. Eating cabbage soup every day and living under a bridge is not something I want to do. 
Dear @knollbrent  : ""   have the experience listening to these glorious analog pieces as he does. """

You are a newcomer/rookie, rigth? because all the gentlemans that posted in that linked thread have the experiences with those glorious vintage MM/MI cartridge, me between them.

He really has no deep experiences about and he has not the rigth room/system to make any cartridge can shows at its best, unfortunastelly his system is rounding in the mediocrity/average level.

He is very good photografer and very good " sealing " through internet and you can buy all the cartridges you already bougth if you go to Yahoo Japan auctions and you can get for at least 50% off what you paid for or through HI Dido too.But that's not the main issue.

Experience say you?: this is one of his last post in Agon in this thread where the main issue under discussion was/is cable capacitance and he said this " experienced " advise:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/problem-with-phono-stage/post?postid=2036067#2036067

Enough. Be happy. 

R.

The funniest thing is that when I tried to buy something from our Mexican the price was insane, at least twice as much compared to what I can find and buy myself. Most of Raul’s carts are refurbished, retipped or "refreshed" in his terminology (oops).
Never mind ...

Oh, this is just additional studio monitor for my "mediocrity/average level" home system :) Arrived last week to my door, it’s 45kg DMT 15 mkII (look on the down left corner). It’s huge (15’ inch) Tannoy driver (98db), one of the best ever from Tannoy, made for professionals, not for audiophiles. Here is a flyer with info about that series of monitors. 

Upgraded Zu Audio Druid MK4 (101db) was my main speakers for years.

My First Watt F2J current source amp (only 100 units made by Nelson Pass) has been voiced with Tannoy, designed especially for crossoverless high efficient speakers that I love!

Yamamoto A-08s 45 tube amp for Zu Audio Druids is another one I use.

I am a huge fan of low power single ended amps and super high efficient speakers like Zu Audio or Tannoy (I have smaller Tannoy too).

All the best MM and MC cartridges and about 8 top quality Direct Drive turntables are here.

My room has been measured and treated by Vicoustic (Portugal) with absorbers and diffusers, not completely finished yet, but it’s a long process.

Some people can only dream about "mediocrity/average level" system like this.
And BTW at 44 we don’t have a loss of hearing yet, so I’m sure I can hear everything in my system with my carts, amps and speakers.

P.S. And all cartridges in my collection are fully original NOS samples (not a refurbished/retipped junk). Some cartridges are impossible to find even in Japan, so don’t be silly.

At the end of the day, all I can say is that my KAB sys40 Concorde sounds FANTASTIC. Much more detailed and punchy than my great sounding AT 540VM. I'm sure the 2m black may sound a smidge nicer, however $300 nicer...I'm not sure