Dynaudio c-2 ...amp advice Mcintosh or simaudio

I have Dynaudio C-2 with dual 15 inch Rythmik subs and would like advice on matching with a Mcintosh 402 amp. Does Mcintosh with dynaudio C-2 have synergy or is Simaudio 1-7 or w-5 the way to go. I see Simaudio match withdynaudio on previous post. Thanks in advance.
rpssb
I have no experience with Mcintosh but my local dealer had the Sim line when I listened to C1's C2's and C4's. Great control but overly detailed in my opinion. I found myself not listening to the music but rather all the detail. Some folks love that sound but not me. FWIW that dealer has since dropped the Sim lineup and replaced it with Burmester and Octave. I settled on the Octave V70SE for my C1's.
I've owned C2's and C4's. Tried the C4's with Sim W-6 monoblocks, thought they were very analytical, lacked musicality and quickly sold them. While I've never tried McIntosh gear with Dyn speakers, I have used their tube gear with Harbeth speakers and think Mac gear is superior to Sim. Strongly recommend you try a quality tube amp.