Advice on CD transport

Here’s the situation:

Am purchasing two channel integrated amp with built in DAC shortly (likely Hegel H390. Love the DAC section).  Big CD enthusiast and I’m looking for a great transport under the $1k range (used is more than acceptable).  My issue is buying a standalone transport is too rich for my blood so looking for a CD player with awesome transport. I hate paying for the DAC in it I won’t be using but such is being audio poor. 
I’ve always liked the Rega line but am wondering what anyone has found/used.  If you’ve got any helpful input without getting into DIY, please feel free to chime in. 
CJ
cjlundberg
Will the Cyrus read 80+ minute CDs such as the many made by Decca classical CDs?   A review said  if your platters are not in top condition, or formatted to the precise Red Book CD spec, it may struggle to read them.
I have owned the Theta, tried out the Cambridge and now own the Cyrus CD t transport. The Cambridge has accessibility problems.  Can’t go directly to the track you want.  It was noisy with my Gumby and didn’t sound nearly as good as the Cyrus.  I know there have been complaints about Cyrus reliability, but I’ve had mine for three years with extensive use and no problems,
Maybe slightly off topic. Is there a really good transport (excluding PSA), that will read CD and SACD discs that I can send the data to a DSD capable DAC via USB or Coax?