Phonostage recommendations under $3K

Folks,

I am looking to step up from my current Parasound ZPhono XRM (still under 60 days audition trial). To be honest, I am quite pleased with its performance, feature set and flexibility. I mean what else you can expect from a $600 phono. While I enjoyed listening to vinyl through XRM, I feel there is room for improvement and XRM may be the weakest link in my vinyl setup. And since XRM is the only phono I’ve experienced in my setup, I don’t have quite have a reference point. So what else should I be considering under $3K?

I prefer a relaxed and slightly warm sound since I mostly listen to jazz genre.

I started to put together a list list based on sound quality and flexibility with gain and impedance settings.

Parasound JC 3+ Phono Pre
Allnic H-1202
Leben RS30 EQ (requires a SUT for MC Cart)

I hear high praises on Herron VTPH-2A but it’s bit more than I would like to spend at this time.

My current vinyl setup, Thorens TD1601, ZPhono XRM, Hana ML (low output - 0.4mv), Accuphase E-650 and Tannoy Canterbury’s.

I would really appreciate some recommendations based on your personal experiences. Thank you!
128x128lalitk

Working with the same budget and some of your choices, I recently purchased a PS Audio Stellar Phonostage. So far, so good. Good sound and versatility. It’s my first PS Audio product. 30 day in home trial and I was able to trade in some older gear sitting in a closet to lower the price. 

A Herron VTPH-2 just came on the A'gon in your price range. It is being sold by TMR--I purchased from them and had a good experience.
Thank you everyone for the recommendations. I’ve made a list and going to explore the what’s available for in-home audition.  
@williewonka agreed. I too have the 5.3. I demo’d the 310 and really liked it, then found a 5.3 for a really good deal and saved some $$$. I think the primary differences are the faceplate, and perhaps a few minor  others... sonically, pretty much the same. Great little phono stage!
@geof3 - thanks for that feedback.:-)

The problem with this hobby - when a later model of a component you own is released, you can spend time wondering what’s so good in the latest version.

Based on your feedback there would not appear be too much difference.

I just looked at the internal photo’s and could not see any changes, so I stuck with the 5.3, which still improves with cable upgrades

Perhaps they had a plan for introducing the 110LP and thought the 5.3 should get a new name and faceplate to match.

I did recently upgrade my Bluesound Node 2 to the 2i - but Bluesound had revised the circuit board which made an appreciable improvement, so that was one case where upgrading was sonically worth it.

Cheers - Steve