Phonostage recommendations under $3K

Folks,

I am looking to step up from my current Parasound ZPhono XRM (still under 60 days audition trial). To be honest, I am quite pleased with its performance, feature set and flexibility. I mean what else you can expect from a $600 phono. While I enjoyed listening to vinyl through XRM, I feel there is room for improvement and XRM may be the weakest link in my vinyl setup. And since XRM is the only phono I’ve experienced in my setup, I don’t have quite have a reference point. So what else should I be considering under $3K?

I prefer a relaxed and slightly warm sound since I mostly listen to jazz genre.

I started to put together a list list based on sound quality and flexibility with gain and impedance settings.

Parasound JC 3+ Phono Pre
Allnic H-1202
Leben RS30 EQ (requires a SUT for MC Cart)

I hear high praises on Herron VTPH-2A but it’s bit more than I would like to spend at this time.

My current vinyl setup, Thorens TD1601, ZPhono XRM, Hana ML (low output - 0.4mv), Accuphase E-650 and Tannoy Canterbury’s.

I would really appreciate some recommendations based on your personal experiences. Thank you!
128x128lalitk
You should look for an Aesthetix Rhea (used) in your price range. 

At under $3K a great phono stage.

Also a +1 on the Luxman Phono.
Check out the Simaudio Moon 310LP with or without the power supply... very nice PS that will give you that warmth you are looking for. 
+1 for the Moon - I have the LP 5.3 RS - basically it’s an earlier version of the 310LP

I didn’t get the associated power supply, but I installed the best cables and it rewarded me with exceptional sound quality
- extremely detailed
- stunning clarity
- balanced/neutral tone - i.e. not pushy at any point across the frequency range
- great bass reproduction
- superb imaging
- very quiet - no hum - even at full volume (no music playing)
- can configure to most MM or MC cartridges

My only complaint is - you have to remove the cover to get to the switches to configure the unit to the cartridge - , but I’m not one for changing my cartridges, so basically I "set it and forget it"

Been using it for around 7 years and it hasn’t skipped a beat

Simaudio Moon is a Canadian company with a stellar reputation for quality designs/builds - they ripple the latest developments down to their lower end models.

I looked a photo’s of both the 5.3 and the 310 internals and I could not see any difference - so the model # change was not due to a significant internal revamp

If you are lucky you might find a previously enjoyed model.5.3 or 310

I found this demo 5.3 model
https://www.musicdirect.com/phono-preamps/simaudio-moon-lp53-silver-demo
And these used 310 models
https://tmraudio.com/simaudio-moon-310lp-mm-mc-phono-preamplifier-310-lp/
https://www.ebay.com/itm/224165209480

Regards - Steve

Working with the same budget and some of your choices, I recently purchased a PS Audio Stellar Phonostage. So far, so good. Good sound and versatility. It’s my first PS Audio product. 30 day in home trial and I was able to trade in some older gear sitting in a closet to lower the price. 

A Herron VTPH-2 just came on the A'gon in your price range. It is being sold by TMR--I purchased from them and had a good experience.