Spectral audio today

Hi guys, been a Spectral fan in the early 90s but couldn't afford the gear at the time.I'm wondering how good are the latest Spectral pre-power compared to much more recent top SS brands like Gryphon, CH Precision, Dartzeel, Soulution, Audionet, Boulder, D'agostino, Burmester and so on.Is Spectral still competitive vs modern high end brands ?It is very difficult to audition Spectral gear as they have very little distribution now days.Thanks.
128x128thieliste
@shubertmaniac I don't think you can compare a Spectral system to the Alsyvox-Koda-Wadax system that you mentioned.This is an ultra high end rig for people with unlimited budget.
thieliste , get in touch with me, and we can talk spectral, playing it now great stuff, if you have the time come over to see and listen to my system esoteric k01x cd and wilson sashes mit cables, i am not on this site every day [email protected] 
Spectral is a system approach which will always make it niche. Has always sounded dead to me, similar to Soulution, Boulder, and some others mentioned. Dartzeel is my personal high end favorite as it nails decay and flow but with an incredible natural yet extended top end. I would also hear latest Nagra.
Keith,
In regard to the sonic character of the brands you described,  I've have consistently found them  to sound dry, sterile,  clinical and lifeless. Your summation (Dead)  is impressively  succinct, 
Charles 
thieliste
I am looking forward in reading about your continued Audio journey.Take the time to enjoy the ride.
Happy Listening!