Tyler Acoustics my experience

i have recently purchased the Tyler Acoustics PD80s, and would like to share my experience with Ty and his speakers.
I have been searching for a certain sound and have spent over $25,000.00 for speakers and as low as $2,500.00 and everything in between. Ty and I spoke at length and he was always available, extremely dedicated to his craft. Finally after setting the speakers up and putting power to them, I was in awe, a wall of pure slammimg sound. Hope this info helps someone.
nokmuay
06-30-11: Jfondell
For those of you who actually have Tylers speakers what Amp's are you using?
I use a Tempest II Magnum with my 7Us.
Hi,

I have the Woodmeres and I use Pass Amps and a Rowland Pre-Amp. I have also used Bel Canto with them. They have worked well with both of these amps. Stephen
I have owned many speakers from Tyler Acoustics and have always been impressed. This guy does it all from building, packing and sometimes delivering. Who does that?
We really should support Americans like Ty...
I have owned a demo-ed a lot of speakers in my years, and in the price range Tyler speakers are the best I have ever heard bar none. I have heard better, but in Much Higer Price Ranges. I would firmly endorse Tyler's Signature speakers and I am sure this passes on up and down his line.