why a 75 dollar blue ray smokes all 2k CD players and any turntable???

Funny story,
I posted a pic of my turntable spinning an lp for a social media fan site for a specific band.I got a response by a guy," OH my it sounds so much better then a cd" my response was basically its all up for debate and in many ways digital is superior on paper and I enjoy both.This is his response..  ENJOY...

interesting that the world of true audio quality has been grossly mis-represented in the market place. This has mainly been driven by Hi-Fi Press and marketing vogue that perpetuate the myths that what makes a great audio system is some exotic, very expensive speaker cables, a 'high end ' player and some exotic amp. Its also true that vintage audio products like valve amps and vinyl are creeping back into fashion - more of a symptom of the issue that audio quality has for the most part reached an impasse.

The main culprit - loudspeakers represent the main ceiling on audio quality and this really has not changed for many decades. Put simply if you change the speakers to something that really does the sound transduction step (the most compromised part of the audio chain) much better then you begin to see the leap in improvement that is possible. For the most part the amp (as long as it is solid state and has decent power output) and the cable (as long as it is something a bit thicker than human hair) makes little to no audible difference to audio quality.

The type of CD player does not matter either, as the speakers  introduce a degree of distortion and degradation that commonly outweighs any differences my many orders of magnitude.  We have had really good reviews by the audio press but they still don't want to admit that the latest exotic looking £2000 CD player really does nothing special but helps sell magazines so perpetuating the scam! Ridiculous really when you can get a BD player for £40 that trumps the CD spec in every aspect! Don't get me started on vinyl!S

128x128oleschool
So we have some folks saying a $300 Topping dac will sound as good, the same, as the new Mojo Audio Evo dac ($5500-$12,000) when inserted into the exact same high end system. “High End” meaning a system all reviewers and Aphiles would agree is capable of clearing that sonic hurdle.  If you folks believe that, then you have not actually done the listening tests. In addition, why would you even be interested in this site or even this hobby/passion? 
Perhaps some are interested in $300 Topping DACs or $30,000 active speakers using DSP.  Maybe some see the future of high fidelity there. We can't have an opinion? 
"The type of CD player does not matter either, as the speakers  introduce a degree of distortion and degradation that commonly outweighs any differences my many orders of magnitude."

Could there be some cumulative effect of those degradations? No matter how small of an impact CD may have, it may still be an impact.

I do not know why amplifiers sound different, but in my limited experience they actually do. Much less than speakers, but still.