Anybody have both Herbie's Cone/Spike Pucks and isoacoustics gaia's

My Spatial Audio X5's sit on pieces of granite which sit on top of carpeting with a concrete floor under all of it. Am very happy with the performance I'm getting now but was thinking of getting some isoacoustic gaia's for my speakers because of all the positive feedback. Never heard of Herbie's audio products before I started in on my research of isoacoustics. I'm wondering if there spike pucks do the same thing as the gaia's do? There pricing is attractive. So I was hoping to hear from someone who may have had both and could give me there feedback.

Thanks, 
Steve
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xsjsfiveo
Thanks for the input, I'm really intrigued by the Townsend system. My budget is flexible. 
Each "Pod" in the Townshend Audio Seismic products provides height-adjustability, great for leveling turntables and CD players. select-hifi on ebay is the place to buy them. The seller (John) is a fantastic guy to deal with.
@bdp24 ,
Thanks, that was the seller I bought my stuff from, too.

@OP, I would check out the Townshend website to see all their products, then contact Select Hifi.
I am using some platforms that I bought for my speakers, but the outrigger feet made them unusable (space consideration). John said I could use them under my preamp.
I did, and was pleasantly surprised by the improvement in sound quality.
You just have to make sure to buy the proper model, as they are based upon the weight of the equipment.
B
I used these for my moabs. Look on my page ,I need 6 feet to suspend a 150lb speaker. They work awesome. Link to feet.

https://www.amazon.com/Nobsound-Aluminum-Speakers-Isolation-Amplifiers/dp/B07K9ZYP84/ref=sr_1_2?dchi...

here’s a link to the outriggers. I think I spent about $90 per speaker. Best money for a tweet ever.

https://www.amazon.com/Dayton-Audio-Outrigger-Speaker-Spike/dp/B07WFJDZGR/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&ke...

@gdnrbob: What I did was get sets of the Pods and install them on the stands Sound Anchors makes for the Eminent Technology LFT-8b loudspeakers. The stand comes with 3 spikes, and the Pods can very easily be used in their place. The threading on the top of the Pod and in the bottom of the SA stand are different, so I located some adaptors that had the required threading on each end (ironically, provided with the IsoAcoustics GAIA’s ;-) .

Owners of loudspeakers with outrigger bases can do the same, and save some $. A set of Pods is considerably cheaper than the Townshend Podium. All models of the Pod (each model for a specific weight range) are the same price, unlike the GAIA 1, 2, and 3. A set of 4 Pods is less than a set of the GAIA 2, and far less than the GAIA 1.