Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Bill Evans
Some Other Time 
(The Lost Session From The Black Forest)
Resonance Records 1968/2020

To answer the question, I ordered the Dynaudio Contour 60i in Piano Gloss Black.  Though I wanted the Gray Oak High Gloss, that would have clashed with the Zebra Wood I have in my listening room.  High Gloss Black works well with other appointments in the room.

Yes indeed, RIP Eddie.  Here's a short story.  My wife grew up with the Van Halen family, in Pasadena, from about 10 years of age and throughout high school.  I mean, really grew up with them, as in good friends.  When I was in management with Pacific Stereo in the late 70s (at the time dating the woman who became my wife) and Van Halen were becoming super-stars, my future wife brought Eddie to my store for me to outfit him with a car audio system for his Jeep and a new turntable/cartridge setup.  I had to close the store because crowds (mostly girls) began to scream and then more showed up making for quite an interesting day.  I'll never forget that day.  Anyway, that's my short story for today.
Hey @tomic601, where'd you find Jerry Douglas' Traveler on LP? The album on my buy list, but I'm seeing it on CD only.