~$15K floorstanders: opinions sought

There a chance I'll be able to make a significant investment in my speakers within a few months, and jump from $4K/pr Focal 926 to something in the 10-15K range. I'm running krell gear and have no intention of changing electronics, they are perfectly suited to my ears - - but if new speakers expose weaknesses, then I'll tackle that later.

Here's the thing: aesthetics matter to me, a lot, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love my art and home and music is a huge part of my lifetime joy. These are some of the brands /models that I personally think are beautiful, and I'd love to hear from folks who could speak to a possible pairing with Krell. I like precision, speed, clarity, and firm bottom. 

Room is approx 18x20x9. New or used is ok.

Von Schweikert Endeavor SE
Vienna Acoustics Klimt The Music
Magico S3
JBL Synthesis (4700, 9900, etc.) 
Spatial (loved the demos I heard but not sure if OB would work in my space)

Appreciate any insight, despite the aesthetic emphasis. 
wassaicwill
The Legacy speakers look great in person, not so much in photos. So I do suggest checking them out in person. I own the Signature SE. The Endeavor MK2 was my second choice when I was speaker shopping, I'm sure the Endeavor SE is very good.

Other aesthetically pleasing speakers in that range:
Proac D48R
Monitor Audio Platinum PL300 MK2
Dali Epicon 8
Audio Physic Codex

However, if aesthetics is the main thing, whatever Sonus Fabre fits the budget. They just look beautiful IMO. And they sound good enough.
Thanks nitewulf, I have a huge crush on the SF Olympica Nova series, which--weird grill aside - - are stupendously beautiful imo. Thanks for the ideas! 
You’ve been given a lot of options. To the point of being overwhelmed, I imagine.

I’ll throw out two suggestions to add to the fray.

1. Coincident Total Victory V, $15,000 new
- these rarely come on the used market; owners just do not part with them

2. Martin Logan ESL 13A ~$15,000 new
- very revealing speakers; require a lot of space around them. Not for everyone. If you have to position your speakers in a corner, these aren’t for you.
- ML’s are demanding - they can draw down to 1Ω so they require an amp that can drive them (you are OK here)

I have the Martin Logan Spires ($10,000 when new) so I obviously like the sound of the hybrid electrostatic. I play in an orchestra and I find the ML’s most closely resemble what I hear when I’m performing.

Good hunting!