KEF ls50 meta’s are on the way

Got a demo today and ordered a pair. Should arrive next week.  Will shootout with my current ls50s when they arrive.  Stay tuned.  
128x128mapman
I was notified today metas I ordered in Titanium Grey are backordered via KEF at present so I may have to wait a bit longer than thought. That’s ok, no rush.

Looks like all the colors save black are on backorder currently.

@cd318 I am hopeful technology like this could be applied to closed back headphones. Has game changer potential there as well I would think.
@kenjit is a “master audiophile” (whatever that means) so he knows more than all of us.  Time to throw away my KEF LS50s and LS50Ws and only listen to the wisdom of the master!

The Ls50 metas suffer from too many backwaves from the woofer so they are not good speakers. If you think I am wrong, prove it.
Hey Kenjit thanks for helping to keep the thread alive while I wait for my Titanium Grey ls50 metas.

I work from home these days and the ls50s are in my office so I spend a lot of time with them lately. 
Keep us posted. I have a pair of LS50's and still enjoy them. I am curious about the new Meta's.