BEL 1001 MK5 driving Joseph Audio Pulsars

I own the BEL amp and considering the purchase of a used pair of the Plusars.

My concern is the Pulsars 83.5 dB sensitivity as measured in Stereophile.  They do have a benign impedance curve, not dipping below 6 ohms. This to me means a speaker that thirsts after watts as opposed to current. 

The BEL is rated at 50wpc into 8ohm and doubles down into 4 and 2 ohm loads, likely due to a very conservative 8 ohm rating. Easily drives my Esoteric MG10s (87dB sensitive, 6ohm nominal impedance) to very loud levels.

My room size is `12.5 by 14.5 x 8.5 feet.  An asset for speakers of low sensitivity.

I am looking for thoughts regarding the BEL's ability to drive the Pulsars in a modest size room.

mesch
What would be great is to find another 1001 Mk.5. Running a pair with each as a mono amp significantly increases not just their power output (quadrupling it!), but their sound quality as well.
Yes, If I could find another BEL of recent vintage at the right price. 

I am really on the fence on this. I have been wanting to hear the Pulsars for some time and am now in a position to 

Ha, I left you hanging...  in a position to purchase a pair to try out and I find myself thinking about going in a different direction speaker wise. Ones that are higher in efficiency, which means for me benign impedance and high sensitivity.  That way I could try a tube amplifier if I choose. ( I run a tube preamp with the BEL.) Just that I have always been a fan of stand mount 2-ways for a small room. Not many meet the efficiency criterion. 

The Pulsars I am considering are on offer here at AG. I made an offer and received a counter which gives me a day to consider my options.  If they get sold in the meantime, congrats to the seller. If I accept the counter the Pulsars could always be resold.  I will keep you informed. 

@mesch

if you are buying at the decent price you can always resell at or near that cost

part of the fun of all this is trying what you think may be good, then finding out for yourself, in your own syste,

way too many keyboard jockeys here that read commercial reviews, watch some youtube videos and the like, get all in a tither then come here spew their nonsense without really knowing without really hearing for themselves
2007 is probably not old enough yet for the power supply caps to be in trouble.