All New NAD Master M33 Integrated Amp // GAME CHANGER ?..

The future looks very bright ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pG1qmjMTbE&feature=emb_title

Not connected with this company in any way
highend666
@spacemanrick I did try the neutered version of Dirac in my M10 and didn’t think much of it. I don’t know how to much better describe the sound from the M33 any better than I have, not being a professional reviewer. It’s much better than the M10, and with the full featured Dirac it’s just amazing to me.  Stereophile has a review of it in their current issue.

@rill I traded my M10 in a couple of months ago and was then number 2 on their list to get a M33 from that dealer. It finally came in. Audio lab in PA was the dealer. The number one person on their list got theirs 3 weeks before I did.
Hi jjss49, yes I agree with you that unfortunately you will never know for sure how an amplifier or streamer will sound in your room with your speakers until you have heard them in your room with your speakers. I am deciding between a NAD M33 and Hegel H390 for my 802D2 speakers and I hope though that others that have heard or own the Hegel H390 or NAD M33 can at least offer some insight into how they sound in their system relative to what they own or have owned or heard.

Fortunately anotherbob has like myself also owned the NAD M10 so I can have a point of reference to start from when anotherbob compares the NAD M10 to the NAD M33.

Thanks again to everyone for your feedback and ideas.....I truly appreciate your help! I am now leaning towards the NAD M33 but will make my final decision over the next few days.
@spacemanrick

tell us how the m33 works out... it is new enough that there won’t be much in way of user reviews for a bit, just commercial and ’influencer’ reviews all part of the rollout marketing campaign

there is no doubt the sound will have improved over the lackluster m10, question is how much and of what nature is the improvement

what i can tell you is that the hegel h390 is one of the best ss amps out there... they have really figured something out in the error correction circuitry of the amp that makes it sound incredibly clean yet still with tone/body and depth to the stage... truly impressive - h390's are back ordered as well so not easy to get one currently -- of course the hegels are class ab and do not have room correction