Is a captured good tonearm cable better than a high quality one DIN connection?

I am making a big leap into a $6K Triplaner tonearm that comes with a nice silver captured cable.
I was happy that I was able to eliminate my $4K tonearm cable and would have a direct connection.
But wonder if I should keep using my great tonearm cable with a DIN connection instead. My system is highly resolving and, as we all, want the best sound possible. 
mglik
Good thing Frogman your gonna burn yourself. 

I once gutted a perfectly good Conrad Johnson preamp. Mounted the main board in a new chassis, the power supply in another chassis, eliminated all the switches except the selector switch and volume control,
and wired the whole thing with silver wire I got from Mark Levinson using the best switch, pot and RCA jacks I could find at the time. I was using Acoustats that had their own high voltage power amps. I suppose it sounded better for a while. But, is was not long before it was bested by a Threshold preamp. Then, the speakers were bested by a new model but the bass still sucked so I started up with sub woofers and on and on and on.  
It all boils down to my motto: the best connector is no connector. No matter how expensive a connector might be, no matter how elegant it may appear, and no matter what precious metal it is made of, you are better off getting rid of it.
Very little difference....captured wins and if you don't need to unplug it, then choose captured.   I doubt you could hear a difference.
Good tonearm for me is only with removable headshell.
The same with  removable cable - you can change length, capacitance etc.
Freedom.