I’m looking to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T???

I am wanting to upgrade my Magnum Dynalab MD106T tuner. It must have balanced outputs and doesn’t need to be a tube tuner. My current MD106T sounds nice but I’m wanting to upgrade. Any advice on a nice tuner to upgrade to would be appreciated. My 106T is nice sounding but I wonder what nicer is out there.
128x128mitchb
Other than improve your antennae location/position, the Marantz 10B or the rare REL are the final frontier.  A close second would be  Modaferri modded tubed Macintosh.
I must admit my MD106T is sounding nice today/last night  as I have been listening for hours and I think my relatively new Amperage tubes may be sounding better with some playtime or maybe the reception is good now. An upgraded antenna would be nice but is my  MD ST-2 antenna not a decent antenna? I don't think we would be allowed to install something large on our roof? We own our home but live in a town house complex. It would be nice for a better antenna. Any advice on an upgrade to an MD ST-2 antenna?
mitchb
An upgraded antenna would be nice but is my MD ST-2 antenna not a decent antenna? I don’t think we would be allowed to install something large on our roof? We own our home but live in a town house complex. It would be nice for a better antenna. Any advice on an upgrade to an MD ST-2 antenna?
I think the ST-2 is a good basic antenna. Whether it could be improved upon hinges on your local conditions. How far are you from the FM transmitters? Are they all in the same direction? Do you have multipath conditions?
Hi mitch, I don't have much to add, but I have that same tuner. St-2 antenna mounted on 4th (top) floor terrace and their Signal Sleuth (signal amplifier). Not far from NYC. I am very happy with its results.