Think fast: What would you take?

I live in beautiful Portland, Oregon.
Pandemics, riots, rain, no rain, economic turmoil, comets...
Now we have devastating fires. 
One of my audio buddies is waiting in an evacuation center, awaiting the horrible news that he's lost his home. A couple others are at level 2 ready to abandon their homes. These guys are the best audiophile guys you could ever hope to have around. You probably know them.
With light rain in the forecast (Monday), I feel fairly safe.
But, I have collected one small suit case, just in case. My car will be loaded with camping gear. A photo album. Maybe a friend or 2.
Of the items in my listening room, I know I can't take any equipment. Maybe a couple Lps? No, I could replace those. 
So, I ask you: What would you take?
Hopefully, you'll never be in such a situation.
oregon
I have legal documents ready to go, as well as clothing, blankets, water, and keeping my tank full of gas in my SUV, while driving an economy car. As far as anything else it would depend on the amount of time I had. I also have boxes ready for my stereo equipment which would actually fit in my SUV ( I just have four pieces of equipment that are in use right now). 

I live in Gold Hill, Oregon right now. I moved here after surviving the Campfire in Paradise Ca. I am not looking forward to doing it again.
Buy a radio and (generously) support Local Stations that offer good music programs. That's how it all began for me, and in those days there were numerous choices available from several non-commercial stations. I still look forward to tuning in, although there's only two local stations left that believe in providing this type of service. Of course there are the fund raising events (which shouldn't even be necessary) to keep them going.
I would mention the internet, but why do we even need to go there? More $$$$. 
Just got a notice that a post from 5 days ago was removed and not for any reasons outlined by Audiogon. We have some thin skinned, small minded individuals here.

All the best,
Nonoise
Post removed