Best "Bang for the Buck" you have owned?

Yes, the CJ ART, various Audio Research were all great...but I do remember lower priced items that gave much pleasure for their price.

In no order, The Large Advent,  DQ-10, Nakamichi SR receivers,  inexpensive Nordost cables, many tuners giving good vibes vis "FREE" music.  Also, in a different way, the Nakamichi TM radios and SoundSpace systems. 

There was a solid state ARC pre that was very good....ls-12?

And I do  remember "free" listening at some friends homes/systems that were great values. I was exceedingly lucky to have a best friend that bought most of my gear when I was "moving on".  It gave me the chance to listen to what I had had compared to what I currently had....at least once what I had sold to him was better than what my replacement gear was...........the old "live and learn". 

whatjd
The KLH Nines (driven by a Bedini 25/25 and Mogami 2477 speaker cable) had great "boogie factor"! I remember listening to the live Creedence Clearwater LP  and my father coming downstairs and yelling " Turn it down - it's too loud, I can hear it upstairs!" Yes, Dad! Keep on chooglin'!
I have 2

Ric Schultz EVS 1200: class D dual mono 600wp module @ 8 ohms (sadly not being made anymore) $2300

Emerald Physics 3.4: Open Baffle 12' carbon fiber midrange with a concentric one inch polyester tweeter 96dB $4495, but they blew out a small remaining inventory. I saw a pair on USAudiomart for < $900