Solitary listener

With this pandemic it’s difficult to get anyone to come over to share your audio system with.
No matter how good it sounds, there’s no one to enjoy it with you and confirm your good feelings.
Hopefully the situation will get better soon.
128x128rvpiano
Post removed 
That's an insult not an argument. Where are the excess deaths? Weekly deaths for under 30 is actually the lowest in the last 5 years. 

How much time have you spend in an OR? The procedure masks everyone is wearing, they are designed for the highly filtered and dry air of operating rooms. Outside the OR in normal air they clog quickly, in 20-30 minutes. Even inside the OR they are not designed to filter the air you breathe.

N95 masks are designed for use in contaminated environments. They filter the air you breathe in but not exhaled air. Even so they are designed to filter contaminants, not viruses. A virus is so small it is like trying to stop a mosquito with a chain link fence. 

In both cases these masks clog quickly with normal breathing. Then they hold onto whatever they catch. So you're actually spreading virus, growing mold and mildew, contaminating everything you touch after touching the mask, which people do a lot. This is why we have known for over 100 years these things are totally ineffective for the use we are being told requires them today.

Don't insult me and tell me I don't know the science. I will run circles around you all day long on the science. This is just one tiny little facet of the nonsense. All you have are insults. Do your research. 

Oh and by the way, about science. Science is a method for learning about the world. Science is not a means of making policy decisions. That is the realm of politics. So not only do you not know your science, you don't know your politics either. Insults. Those you got down. Congratulations.
Mail that screed to HR exalted one. I bet you lack the stones to do that. Tick tok.....
Of course if as you allege, coding and billing fraud is taking place ( and why would your employer be the outlier ? ) don’t you have a duty to report that ?

remember treble damages await.... iF you win....
I'm like a few other guys here who are alone in this hobby. When I mention my love of listening to music (which is rarely) The first response is " Oh, you must have Bose". When I say politely , no I don't, that's the end of the conversation on that subject . My cousin and I have shared this obsession since we were teenagers. The only other people I know of are you guys.