Solitary listener

With this pandemic it’s difficult to get anyone to come over to share your audio system with.
No matter how good it sounds, there’s no one to enjoy it with you and confirm your good feelings.
Hopefully the situation will get better soon.
128x128rvpiano
Mail that screed to HR exalted one. I bet you lack the stones to do that. Tick tok.....
Of course if as you allege, coding and billing fraud is taking place ( and why would your employer be the outlier ? ) don’t you have a duty to report that ?

remember treble damages await.... iF you win....
I'm like a few other guys here who are alone in this hobby. When I mention my love of listening to music (which is rarely) The first response is " Oh, you must have Bose". When I say politely , no I don't, that's the end of the conversation on that subject . My cousin and I have shared this obsession since we were teenagers. The only other people I know of are you guys. 
I've never heard a true hi end system. Is love to hear one(or 10) I'm working on mine but still have a 5.1 surround system. Its slow going.

So, ive found when I last showed my system right before lockdown, I started out with DVD samplers. This really impressed with the low bass and surround effects. Then, when everyone in the room was buzzing about it, I snuck in some music that they appreciated. I really enjoyed the long, detailed conversations about the system with my brother that night. 
More to discover