432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest
Conspiracy? What conspiracy? 432hz tuning is real just as any other form of tuning. What is your issue djones? I started a thread to share information and you're acting like it's some nefarious plot. If you're not interested in this streamer that seems to be very popular in Europe then move on. I don't know why you're here. Remember, what would Almarg do?
falconquest OP724 posts
 I don't know why you're here.

Yeah, hopefully you figured it out why he is in every single Agon thread on anything he has zero interest trying. It's his/her hobby
If you've never heard of the 432hz conspiracy hoax then I don't know what to tell you. I don't even know where to start with 432hz tuning as it's so nonsensical. Yes at one time 432hz was used of course so was a dozen other Hertz. It was changed so many times because different societies couldn't agree even on 432 some claimed that the temperature was wrong when they tuned so it wasn't true 432. Temperature does make a big difference which is why an orchestra could tune to A4 at 432 but if the temperature varies during the concert it will change the Hertz or the Hertz could be different depending on what instrument was used to tune the others to. There is this new age gobbledygook going around that 432 is more natural and healing, it's more popular in Europe. 
Like I said if the original music was played in 432 when it was recorded then you're hearing true 432 music. You can download 432hz converters you can change it in Windows player or Audicity as well as others. But you're not getting a true 432hz recording and this niche product is marketed for that niche crowd of 432hz nuts. 
Evo’s web page clearly points out details ,  Djones51 you should read the information on their site before posting any kind of comment though the information just may trigger you once again.

Having read your other past criticisms of other digital brands i find it very curious and laughable you never actually went out to listen for yourself to any said components in any system including your own .

I wonder with all your self proclaimed knowledge your not a manufacturer yourself showing up the audio on how to do it right ,..