Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Care package from Eliott included Leylines....fantastic album if you like the sparse Americana.....I can see why Steve just ordered them all...

also included Purple Rain which I expected to go over well with War Dept. No joy, she said “ where is the bass “....but thank you kind sir !!!!!
"One unscrupelous seller gave me bad feedback on USAM when Paypal agreed with me that the gear he sent me was defective and not as described and refunded my money. "

My guess is that’s why it has red flags.

Slaw.
Release is a great album all round imho
@uberwaltz 

"One unscrupelous seller gave me bad feedback on USAM when Paypal agreed with me that the gear he sent me was defective and not as described and refunded my money. "

yea, thought that too, but he has another item on USAM and the same warning didn’t pop-up. So must have been specifically about this cart. How knows....He has great rating on eBay, primarily as a buyer, and may have been a member here, although not active recently.
Edit: Just inquired, and US Audio Mart has ‘red flags’ on the question form, as in someone has questioned this guys credibility. I’ll see how he responds

I heard back, it seems someone may have been questioning if that was a ‘proper’ Soundsmith box. He wasn’t aware anyone flagged him.

He says the cart origionally came as a package deal with a VPI Prime.