One of the Best Stereo System in the World!

Folks,

I couldn’t help sharing this video. What a journey and exceptional dedication to built a system we all can aspire to build one day.

I tip my hat off to Mr. Ken Fritz and wish him well!

https://youtu.be/rHQ73tiKdsA
128x128lalitk
Very cool. The best system in  the world can’t just be good. It has to be good and big. 1400lb speakers sound like they should qualify and a line array is probably the right way to do it.
The very second that I saw those speakers it called to mind a system in progress that I saw in virtual systems here quite a few years ago. The speakers looked the same, and there were three, and they were custom made, but it would have been impossible to recognize the room, because it was not completed yet.
I have been here since the beginning. Does anyone else recall the system that I'm talking about?
Anyway, it's an amazing system and an amazing story.
Thanks lalitk
What matters : his hart and soul is “music”! Enjoy it. It’s not because it’s big, it’s good. But I don’t doubt it. Nice room and system.
A man with one serious passion and the skill to convert it to real. A fabulous system.
Thanks Lalitk.
My wife and I were privileged to see and hear John Dunlavy’s personal experimental speaker system in 1982, Canberra, Australia. It was a product I have never seen since. I cannot say it is the best I’ve heard. But I can remember it was the best. A pair of 8” tall cylinders with some 30 drivers covering all relevant frequencies and omnidirectional with must have been the first DSP. I believe it would have been the precursor to the “Magnus”.
 It takes special people to create these special systems. Touché. 🇦🇺