Best DAC under $2K

I am transfering my cd colection to an external 500 GB hard drive using the I-tunes program (WAV files). Need an DAC to connect to my main system (Linn Ikemi, Kudos, Kairn-Pro, Klouts & Keltiks). Since my computer has a digital coaxial output I am not limited to an USB DAC, but will consider using an USB one. I am looking at the Bel Canto DAC2. Any other DAC in this price range? Any help will be very much appreciated.
hepl
Jayboard,

I do use my Ikemi and love it. My plan is to use the I-tunes program and a DAC to have music when I have friends over (Don't want to have them all over my cds or gear). I once wrote to Linn suggesting a replacement for the Numerik, a 24/192 DAC in an LK case. I feel that there is a market for it. Regards,
I vote for the ACK dAck 2.0. For me it just sounds right.
Chris is a great person to deal with.
http://www.ack-industries.com/
You may want to read my review of the TRL Audio Mirror D1 Signature DAC. For $1100 new (cost of DAC + mods) you will have to spend $5K or more to find anything that will compete with it. Just to show you I'm not that biased, Gmood1 suggested the Audio Sector DAC to me and after several converstaions with the designer, I'm going to get it. So there will be some comparisons made between the two once the Audio Sector arrives.