For anyone who moved from tubes to solid state — a question

I'm the happy owner of a fairly new tube preamp and monoblock amps. I love it and have bought new tubes. To have another option for warmer weather or possibly a second listening room, I got a very good solid state integrated. I've run the tube preamp with the solid state amp and it sounds quite nice. I love all tubes, too.

But this question is for you. Please forget the convenience factor for a moment, including the issue of tube replacement etc. Also, forget about those cases where you bought new speakers and needed more power, etc.

Assuming you had quality tube gear with sufficient power — here's the question if you abandoned tubes for SONIC reasons:

What what is that tubes couldn't give you?
What did your solid state gear do for you which was so much better that you divorced to marry anew?

I'm curious about what people list as the positive sonic reasons they love solid state (including A, AB, D, etc.).

Thanks.
128x128hilde45
I tried tubes but never liked them I grew up with SS, perhaps that's why. I've moved to active speakers no longer worry about amp matching and whatnot.
My 4 tube (including rectifier) Dennis Had SEP needs efficient speakers unless you’re listening very near-field...plenty of clear and snappy bass (12 or 17 or something ground shaking watts depending on tube type), but supplemented with a couple of REL subs (no tube subs for me!)...the amp runs full range so it gets no relief, but doesn’t seem to need it...tubes seem to last a long time and hey, there’s only 4 of ’em. For my brain, it simply sounds better than any solid state amp or push-pull tube amp I’ve heard over the years...many years...so many years...*sigh*...
@hilde45

I don't use valve power amp below 300, only SS. 300 and above is Valve
Hz not watts.
@ hilde45, You answered your question, in the last post. To many factor are responsible for a sonic difference to be pin down to one thing.  Change ss amp to tube amp, tube amp sounds better? Is it the tube, that sounds better or the tube circuit. Tube circuits are different then (ss) circuits. I have tube amps and SS amps for that reason. To many variables. And atmasphere is right about (DF.) :-)