30w class A amp for Joseph Audio perspective 2?

I recently got a pair of Joseph audio perspective with G2 upgrade. I paired it with VAC renaissance 70/70 tube amp and VAV renaissance mk v tube pre.

I found myself always listen to them in medium to low volume and the volume pot in the pre never goes beyond 9 o clock ( starting from 6 o clock). 

I do enjoy the sound of this combo though. Silky and smooth all the way.

So I was thinking to use a lower power amp. Anyone has suggestions around 30wpc class A amp that is musical and would match the JA perspectives (3 way 84db, 8 ohms nominal, 5.5 ohms minimum) well? Tube or SS should both be fine.
128x128yuhengdu_tiger
Most material requires less than 1 or 2 watts most of the time.  But low frequency sounds need more.  Depending on your listening level and the bass content, you might be pushing into 30 watt levels on peaks.  Although 60 watts only gets you 3 db more sound level, it does provide more headroom before clipping.  Clipping can be quite harmful to speakers and should be avoided.

I would be OK with 30 watts if I expected never to play at higher volumes.  Otherwise, stay with the speaker manufacturer's recommendation.
Pass XA25 will suit your needs beautifully! Or get in touch with Aric at Aric Audio and he will build you a bespoke tube amp.