JBL 43xx va Harbeth 40.x

I owned a pair of Harbeth 40.1, and recently listened to a pair of JBL 4343.  While I really like the Harbeth, I also like the JBL very much.  To the best of its own, the JBL sounds more dynamic, more lively, and bigger slam at the bass.  The Harbeth is one word - smooth.  
I think for vocal, Harbeth wins.  But JBL will be able to play all kinds of music, I feel.  What do people think comparing them?  Which one do you prefer and why?
gte357s
@ gte357s, I concur, With what you say about the 4343 monitors. My jbl 4435 monitor have better and lower bass. And higher efficiency and are two way. They are more coherent and image better. Efficiency is the germ missing in audiophile speakers. (IMHO) But like all things in audio its (interpretation.) :-)
I think I got a bit crazy.  I already have a pair of Harbeth 40.1 and Spatial Audio X5; but now I want the JBL!  But beside money, I also don’t have space to put three pairs of speakers, LoL.

i need to bring some female vocal to try out the JBL more to compare the mid range.
If you get the JBLs don't be in a rush to rehome your Harbeths.That dynamic front row center presentation is fun and exciting but ultimately can be fatiguing.I sold my exciting dynamic speakers and went with Harbeths.Occasionally I miss the other speakers but they were nowhere near as satisfying as the Harbeths are.Just something to keep in mind.
The JBL is like a Rollercoaster. In your face exhilarating, fun, but rocks your brains and you feel fatigued after riding them for awhile. So depends what you want. If you want serious engaging vocal and musical reproduction that you can listen to for hours, keep the Harbeth. If that doesn’t float your boat then look elsewhere and JBL is as good as any.
These two speakers are both very different, but both great in their own ways. It's wonderful if you can afford both and use them according to mood, but if not, you need to choose the one that meets your sonic priorities most closely.