Conrad Johnson or PrimaLuna

Your opinions please.
I'm considering 2 integrateds; First the PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium HP, (used) or a Conrad Johnson CAV-45 Control amp, used as well...Focal 1038Be speakers in a 12x19 room. 

Thanks!
larseand
I owned the PL Dialogue Premium prior to the Rogue. The PL was serviced 3 times in 4 years and the problem was with the auto bias section. Each time a power tube lit up and blew the board. Rogue uses individual fuses for each power tube in case this happens which prevents any damage to the amp. 
Auto bias also introduces an additional circuit which may affect the sound quality.  I prefer to bias the amp myself which takes just a few minutes plus it guarantees all the tubes are set the same. Sound wise, the Rogue is also more detailed and cleaner sounding but that’s my opinion. 
@tablejockey

no my primaluna is the hp version, 4x kt88 per side - sorry i wasn’t specific

so in fact it is double the output tubes on the raven or standard primaluna amps

@ronrags

which rogue model?
@jjss49 

I own the Cronus Magnum 3. I bought mine with GL KT77 tubes instead of the stock KT120 tubes. I feel the KT77s have a better midrange and soundstage.
No contest, Conrad Johnson is as good as it gets in tubes. They keep the pathways simple, and utilize the highest quality materials. That's their ethos. Their reference amps ART300 are the best high powered tube amps in the world, so I assume that would trickle down to their integrateds. I used the CJ LP260M with the Focal Sopra 2's and had tremendous results.

And, it is American Made.