Speakers suggestion help

Hi, I have come across 3 different pair of speakers within the same price.. It's hard for me to pick one... please suggest..
- Focal Electra 1038 BE - B&W 805 D3 - Focal JM Lab Diva Utopia.

I plan to add a sub into the system so bass is not a factor, I need a high and clear vocal mid-range...
Amp - Prima Luna EVO 400

Thank you.

wwinn007
Bottom line is there are plenty of good choices available for
fine vocal sound. What Chilli says is the most important comment
you have so far. Buy on a home trial basis only. If you pay freight both ways and a 5% restock fee, that is fair and what you should pay for the privilege. That cost could be $600 in this price range. It will be the
best spent $600 in your system. Good luck and keep us posted please.
Hi millercarbon
What $$$ do Tekton pay you for each sale?

Your stylus is stuck in the groove, it's pretty boring for the rest of us reading the same stuff every 1.8 seconds.

Are you intellectually capable of making a posting without mentioning Tekton?  Try it, it might widen your horizon.

I have the exact  B&W system you are referencing.  I have the 805's plus a B&W sub to match.  I have this in my bedroom setup and it sounds fantastic.  Great midrange and highs and the subs fill in the rest. My sub is the ASW10CM.  I definitely recommend the floor stands for the 805's. Great choice!!
Look at SALK.  His speakers are much better.  Then add a pair of REL S2 SHO Subwoofers.
Have the 1038 Be with a Carver 1725 tube and Ayre SS - both give impressive upper range clarity.   A potential issue is the unprotected tweeter with very fragile Be membrane and the $1K replacement.  .