An EXPERIMENT for those who have never heard differences in cables

There are many here who have never heard differences in cables, I was there years ago until I read a post of someone preferring the sound of 28 awg magnet wires for speaker cables. I quickly drove out to my local Radio Shack and picked up magnet wires of various sizes (22-28 awg) to hear what it sounds like. I remember this being a fun experiment and a really cheap one that taught me a thing or two, I've gone on to experience many other cable designs over the years.

***Run two insulated magnet wire to each speaker (one for positive, one for negative) and use them in place of your existing speaker cable, the insulation on magnet wires are very thin and a little difficult to strip, sandpapering the tips may work. Connect them to the binding posts on your amp and speakers and let us know what you hear?
(Amazon also carries various sizes of magnet wires)
scar972
The magnet wire looks like the stuff Spelz uses in his anticable? At least that was my immediate reaction when I saw the outer red dialectic. 
@buckhorn_cortez
I hear very, very little, if any, difference in cables.
You probably save yourself a lot not hearing much differences in cables. The differences are very small until the cable design veer far from the typical double helix design or the conductors is changed to pure solid core silver or other metallurgy. I would put my focus on equipment and room way before cables.