Floor standing speaker recommendations new or used, $10,000 and under

Hello I'm looking to some new speakers and I need some recommendations to audition.  I currently have the Nola Viper IIa, but I'm looking for improved bass and just an improvement in sound overall.

I have a Mcintosh mc7150 power amp and a De havilland Ultra verve 3 preamp.  My source is a musical fidelity cd player.

I have a medium sized room, approximately 20' by 16'. Ceiling is about 9ft high.

I've listened to the Focal Sopra 2. and the Totem Acoustic Hawk, but I'd like to expand my options.
hawk28
wig,
The finish on that pair was really beautiful. The test was kind of silly though. He spoke about how they were better speakers than the Klipsch Forte, which I'm sure they are, but when he set up the Liberty speakers, it was with a different amplifier!
Besides that, he used different music, and it wasn't very good at that, but in any case, any hope of comparison was lost. I do believe that they are probably an excellent value for that money though. I'd love to try them.
Yep, Mike used a variety of amps and a sampling of all types of music to demonstrate that they can handle almost anything and not a speaker for certain types of music.

He also showed how loud and clean they can play without distorting. These speakers are the best I have heard and I have had a lot of them; they sound better than the $16K speakers I had.

Wig