Tubed Preamp recommendations?

Hi all- so im looking for a tubed preamp (used) in the $1k-$1.5 (max) range. I can’t decide. the list of contenders is too strong...I was looking at a PrimaLuna 3, BAT Vk30 as well as various ARC’s..then a Levinson 38 popped up...wow.
I prefer my sound on the warm and silky side of things..but not dark/syrupy. Thoughts, comments are much appreciated.

My system: Meridian 556, Musical Paradise tubed DAC, bluesound Node2i, Schiit Saga/Psvane, KEF Q150, pinetree audio IC’s/Cords throughout, MonsterPower line conditioner.
128x128jl1ny
@twoleftears ah yes, the QS is also on the list...All these pre’s have great reviews, the open top/exposed tubes of the Primaluna is very appealing but I dont want to weigh too much on aesthetics.
You referred to a Primaluna 3, but not the model. I assume you meant the Prologue which I owned for a few years. My experience with it was not outstanding - with its matching amp (a Prologue 5e in my house) it was fine, but not so much with the other amps I had on hand, whereas another very competent pre amp I had had no problem with matching any other amp I tried.