~$15K floorstanders: opinions sought

There a chance I'll be able to make a significant investment in my speakers within a few months, and jump from $4K/pr Focal 926 to something in the 10-15K range. I'm running krell gear and have no intention of changing electronics, they are perfectly suited to my ears - - but if new speakers expose weaknesses, then I'll tackle that later.

Here's the thing: aesthetics matter to me, a lot, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love my art and home and music is a huge part of my lifetime joy. These are some of the brands /models that I personally think are beautiful, and I'd love to hear from folks who could speak to a possible pairing with Krell. I like precision, speed, clarity, and firm bottom. 

Room is approx 18x20x9. New or used is ok.

Von Schweikert Endeavor SE
Vienna Acoustics Klimt The Music
Magico S3
JBL Synthesis (4700, 9900, etc.) 
Spatial (loved the demos I heard but not sure if OB would work in my space)

Appreciate any insight, despite the aesthetic emphasis. 
wassaicwill
Could not recommend the Focal Sopra 2's at $15k highly enough.
Focal generally benefits from tremendous R&D that they can afford from their business' multiple ventures. There is more R&D in the Sopra 2 than you will get in most speakers at this price point.
I think they are one of the most aesthetically pleasing speakers out there, too. Of course that's personal preference so you have to see for yourself. I'd get them in one of the two new 40th anniversary color schemes. 
The tweeters especially are about as good as you can get.

gmercer, thank you. I've always loved the Sopra look, though lately my tastes have been trending more towards clean/minimalist enclosures. 
nishan99, the Wilson’s I’ve auditioned were all excellent, although I personally felt the Tune (Tiny? Tater?) Tots were a bit forward in the upper mids, at least through Naim. But not the design I’m looking for, though the tots were tasty!

The only Triangle I’ve heard is the beautiful little AIO3 network speaker (I own two), which is great for the price. I’d definitely be interested in hearing more.
There have been some great sounding, yet kind-of ugly speakers suggested here. At that price point, I’d treat myself to something that not only performs beautifully, but is also something beautiful to look at and admire....

Sonus Faber Elipsa SE. There’s even a set on here for sale. If you have the ability, see about demo’ing a set (or the Strads), nearby.
Just going by the type of sound you’re looking for, I’d look at YG first and then add ATC, Magico, and Vivid although they may or may not meet your aesthetic tastes. 

Aesthetically, I think the Joseph Audio Perspective 2 is a very nice looking speaker that is not physically imposing but still plays large and sounds fabulous.  The Usher BE10 is larger but looks stunning with sonics to match.  And the Vandy Quatro is also a sonic stunner if you dig its looks, as is the Acoustic Zen Crescendo ll.  Avalon and Audio Physic are also excellent.  Just doing a brain dump in your price range as I don’t know which, if any, might appeal to you visually.  Best of luck in your search.