Bob Carver Crismson 275 Stereo vs. Rogue Stereo 100

Has anyone had a chance to compare Bob Carver Crimson 275 Stereo vs. Rogue Stereo 100? I am looking for a tube amp in the 75W-100W range to power a pair of Brodmann VC7.
Ag insider logo xs@2xabumuzi
Stereo100 not even close.  Look at the chassis of each.  The Stereo100 has several large capacitors for reserve power store.  The amplifier excels at transparency and dynamics and sounds much more powerful than its 100 watt rating.  In my system it has sounded more dynamic and powerful than two solid state amps, one rated at 200 WPC 8 ohms and the other 200 WPC 4 ohms.  
Balanced inputs also make this one for the win.  
The Carver is competitive to the Rogue Atlas Magnum, not the Stereo 100.  
Carver all day and twice on Saturday.

Not even close.

carver kicks rogue’s butt.
Depends. The Rogue 100 was the most dynamic amp I ever owned. If you listen to rock or Mahler, you’ll love it. I would not  described it as subtle or nuanced but it is transparent and has a lot in common with a good solid-state class AB amp. The Rogue is heavy-duty and weighs almost twice as much the 275 if that is any consideration. I’ve not heard the Crimson.
@avanti1960 @ricwa 

i am curious if you guys have had a chance to compare the stereo 100 to primaluna amps or audio research amps of similar power and power tubes sets?

for instance primaluna prem dialog series or arc ref 75 or 110 or v100 series